Sunday 17 January 2016

Valentus Coffee Side Effects

I have been speaking to a few people who are new to the SlimRoast Coffee. I have been drinking the SlimRoast Coffee since August 2015. There are a few posts on here about how I felt when I first started.

Valentus RECOMMENDS you start with 1 cup of coffee per day. A few of my team that I have introduced to SlimRoast I have been recommending that they start with half a sachet of SlimRoast with their normal coffee.  One in the morning one in the evening.

Now myself, I drink three cups a day. I understand it is my responsibility, no one is forcing me, I wasn’t told to do it or anything. The whole responsibility for what I do with the SlimRoast coffee is on me.

The reason i drink 3 cups per day is this. We moved to the Isle of Wight 8 years ago. It was so that when I died my wife and kids had family around them. My wifes family all come from the Isle of Wight.

I suffered really bad depression, I have an illness called Type 1 Diabetes. I got it in 1995. I joined the Army when I was 17 years old and luckily I was one of the last intakes to be able to signup for 22 Years Service before the Open Engagement system kicked in. By March 1998 I was Medically Discharged from the Army because of my Type 1 Diabetes.

My whole childhood had been focused on me getting away from where I lived and being in the Army. So to lose that as well at such a young age, it angered me like mad.

Every year my Type 1 Diabetes got worse until one day the Doctor called me in, on a Sat morning. He explained about my Kidneys and what was happening. Within a few months of that meeting I was on the Isle of Wight.

I’m skipping the rest of the storey because it is already on here. My day actually starts at 07:00hrs. I get out of bed and wake up the kids, I do what I do all day then the kids are home at 15:00hrs. I do what i do until the kids are in bed around 21:00hrs. My real quite time to myself is after 21:00hrs. I also have a lot of American connections and this is their early morning time. So lots of the time I can be up doing things until around 04:00 to 05:00hrs then I go and grab some sleep. No matter what time I go to sleep at I am up at 07:00hrs.

My breakfast is at 07:00hrs, I have my first SlimRoast
My Lunch is around 12:00 – 13:30hrs I have my second SlimRoast
My Tea is around 18:00 – 21:00hrs I have my third SlimRoast

So I spread it through out my day. It gives me more energy so I am not tired, It allows me to concentrate, it also helps me as a Type 1 Diabetic, it helps me lower my Sugar Level and allows me not to be concerned so much about my diabetes. The wife says I’m in a better mood on it, I did miss a week of it when I gave too much away, she says it was the worse week for her since I started drinking it back in August 2015.

I don’t take a break from it, I drink it 7 days, usually Sat and Sun I only have 2 a day because my routine is different.

So my results are going to be different from your results, my body will be different from yours. So when your looking into it, do look for the Valentus Coffee Side Effects as well.  Everyones body is different and the ingrediants that are in it will have a different effect on you. Let me share with you this image :

slimRoastIngredients

Looking at the image above, I count my Carbohydrates and take insulin to counteract them, as you can see with the coffee there is no carbs. My body has adapted to my new routine with the SlimRoast coffee and I actually drink it as my every day drink. I still drink my tea, drink my water and juices, but SlimRoast coffee for me is my main drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment